The Yaoi Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yaoi Universe

this is boy+boy love and everything that goes with it. Must be 16+ to join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yaoi, Slash, Shonen-ai and Alt Universe Videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiyochi12

Yaoi, Slash, Shonen-ai and Alt Universe Videos Empty
PostSubject: Yaoi, Slash, Shonen-ai and Alt Universe Videos    Yaoi, Slash, Shonen-ai and Alt Universe Videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Video: Elevating 1x2
Category: Action, Fun
Anime: Gundam Wing, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Song: Elevation
Artist: U2
Creator: Katt (Neko-chan Productions)

This is a yaoi (male/male) Gundam Wing video, featuring the fanon pairing of Heero and Duo, 1x2. It could have stood as a general action video dedicated to the two of them, but the creator has made a romantic story that takes a good part of the series out of context. It's a fun video to watch, with a light dose of angst that doesn't keep it from being an upbeat vid. This is the sort of video that works well to 'con' those unfamiliar with the anime.
Video: All You Want
Category: Romance
Anime: Saiyuki
Song: All You Want
Artist: Dido
Creator: Akui_shienjeru (Deathless Studio)

This is a yaoi Saiyuki video, again, featuring widely known 'fanon' pairings, the majority being Sanzo and Goku, but with enough of Gojyo and Hakkai to keep me coming back. The song is what really makes this one of my favorite videos. It's a soft romance video that portrays these couples in an almost wistful way.
Video: Grappler Yaoi
Category: Action, Parody
Anime: Grappler Baki (TV)
Song: Big Max
Artist: E-Rotic
Creator: Chocobuddha (CrackRabbit Studios)

An absolutely hilarious video, especially if you haven't seen the Grappler Baki (like me). This video is smut, includes such things as implied bestiality, and graphic 'non-displays'. Keep in mind, this is *not* a yaoi anime, and none of these character actually have physical relationships. You'd never know it to watch this video. Definitely a must-see for those who like watching original videos. This video is just wrong, on so many levels. ^_^;;
Video: Mystery Yaoi Theater 3000
Category: Comedy, Other, Parody, etc. (+1)
Anime: Vision of Escaflowne, The, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, etc. (+9)
Song: Which Backstreet Boy is Gay?
Artist: MikeBoySlim
Creator: Zarxrax (Anime-Fansubs)

Excellent capture quality, many of the 'expected' anime for yaoi videos, and a very original parody setting - off the old Myster Science Theater. It's mostly a funny parody video, but it also catches on some of the more popular fanon groups and anime. I'd put it on the 'must see' list, with an extra star for using more than one anime. Fans of Berserk might want to be wary of this one. ;p

--------------------------------------

g-string
swimwear
Back to top Go down

Yaoi, Slash, Shonen-ai and Alt Universe Videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Yaoi Universe :: Starting Up :: General Knowlage-
Jump to: