The Yaoi Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Yaoi Universe

this is boy+boy love and everything that goes with it. Must be 16+ to join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deprived of the routine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kosovohp

Deprived of the routine Empty
PostSubject: Deprived of the routine   Deprived of the routine Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Deprived of the routine of live performances after their final commercial concert in 1966, Lennon felt lost and considered leaving the band.[56] Since his involuntary introduction to LSD in January, he had made increasing use of the drug, and was almost constantly under its influence for much of the year."[57] According to biographer Ian MacDonald, Lennon's continuous experience with LSD during the year brought him "close to erasing his identity".[58] 1967 saw the release of "Strawberry Fields Forever", hailed by Time magazine for its "astonishing inventiveness",[59] and the group's landmark album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, which revealed Lennon's lyrics contrasting strongly with the simple love songs of the Lennon/McCartney's early years.

In August, after having been introduced to the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the group attended a weekend of personal instruction at his Transcendental Meditation seminar in Bangor, Wales.[60] The group were informed of the sudden death of Epstein during the seminar. "I knew we were in trouble then", Lennon said later. "I didn't have any misconceptions about our ability to do anything other than play music, and I was scared".[61] They later travelled to Maharishi's ashram in India for further guidance, and while there composed most of the songs for The Beatles and Abbey Road.[62]

Strategic Internet Marketing Services
bank savings
Back to top Go down

Deprived of the routine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Yaoi Universe :: Starting Up :: General Knowlage-
Jump to: